Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More comps

This is Taos. Not much snow when we got there. I'm on the hike to the qualifier.
Behind me in this photo.



This is a better photo of the area the qualifier venue. This is also where the first day was going to be but with a few more cliffs being in. The night after the qualifier day it started to snow and we had a weather day.

I didn't get any more good photos of the last day venue.
I had a great line planned for the finals but as I was making a hard turn to get over to the last cliffs I wanted to hit and dug a tip under some soft snow and fell.
This is back in Alta after the Taos adventure. I showed Julien Lopez and his filmer Tomas around.


Here we are getting ready to ski Wolverine Cirque.



Here's looking up at Silver Fox, day one of the Snowbird comp.

Brit and I chilling watching the comp

Well the third comp of the year and I took a fall at the bottom of Silver Fox after all the hard stuff was over.
I was so bummed out after winning last year then not even making the finals.
Back on the road again. Brit, Fireball, and I. Cali bound. Kirkwood or bust.

A pit stop to make some grub and check out the view.

You got to love Lake Tahoe.

Here's the Fireball getting setup at Kirkwood.

Day one of the Comp.

Brit havin fun skiing Cali with me.

Well it was about time I didn't fall in Freeski World Tour this year.
I finished 7th but wasn't skiing like myself. Might have been the nerves after all the falls in the past comps.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is very good.and i think your blog is better than mine.I look forward very much to you visting my blog . my blog is about Supra shoes.for example, Supra Footwear.
    Supra Skytop. and some kinds of Don Ed Hardy .could you give me some suggestion ? i shold thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete