Monday, November 1, 2010

October 16th My First Tracks of the Season Mad River Glen!!!

I was a bit blown a way with how much snow was up a the might Mad River.
A thick blanket of 14+ inches. The S 7s put me on top and kept me out of the rocks and roots.

Lars here making some turn on lower Paridise Looks like hes making nice turns little do you know one of those skis is broke in half.

I set a booter and did a couple laps on Cat bowl before metting up with Lars and Wardle to finish the day with Fall Line Dice and Canyon.

Good day had by all.

Even the subi loves the snow as much as me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. We got good turns in Colo as well. Glad to hear October was good for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice missed out we ended up at Bolton later in the day, i think I have a honorary degree in pond skimming Yikes! Looks like you had it good!

    ReplyDelete