Friday, January 30, 2009

Back From Canada

Here's the crew I went up to Red with.
We are getting ready to ski in Montana.
This is the first stop of the three mountains today.
You might not be able to tell but this is the back of our friends truck.This is the W.M. Lodge. My Photos and words can't explain it.
I took this picture waiting for the lift to open.This is a good friend and I after a few runs making the best of a great day. My Camera didn't have much battery life for this long day of skiing.
So I just have to tell you quickly how this great day went.
After skiing the Y.S. Club we worked our way over to ridge line to the next resort.
A few good runs and it was down the valley a bit to the next basin.
A little bump skiing and back up to finish at the Bigsky base area.
Any real ????? about our day call me.
802 -272-3767






No comments:

Post a Comment