Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Road Ready???


Photo of the day at Mad River Glen Opening day, by Brian Mohr
Heres this winters set up. It's been to cold and wet to put the Sponsor Logos on but it's starting to look good on the inside.


The fireball now has a 12" sub, JBL, Infinity, and Sony 10 disc changer.
This will rock me to sleep on the cold lonely nights

I'll be leaving soon as the roads get cleaned up and the storms pass.

I'm hoping Twitch-E can wait for me to show up at the DPH to tune his skis. And Bring out a wood stove I have for him.









The Fireball. I was not able to find the real vin # so the Vermont DMV gave me a new vin.

I looked up the modle # on the net and it looks to be a mid 50s camper.

Top of the line in it's time.


More space then I really need. It has for beds a three burner stove and a small oven.






















It's been a fun fixer uper.

We are still getting pow here in Vermont. Hope to ski again at Mad River Glen.

No comments:

Post a Comment